PACE (Pudiyador Association for Community Empowerment) is a registered Michigan non-profit organization based in Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
PACE primarily directs its activities to achieve the following goals:
- Support and improve the educational experience of underprivileged children
- Address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as (but not limited to) health care, environment, socio-economic aspects and women's issues
- Generate ideas and resources that will directly help underprivileged children
- Spread awareness about underprivileged communities among local communities
- Raise funds for the activities of PACE
In order to involve students in its activities and to spread awareness among the student community in Ann Arbor (Michigan), PACE works closely with Inner PACE, a student organization affiliated with the University of Michigan Student Assembly. Members of PACE and Inner PACE meet every week. They collaborate on conducting various events and exhibits on and off campus.